無月

[AC]爱德华的苏段子(1)

Assassins' Creed IV Black Flag

小说原文第八章部分翻译!
就是爷爷在向Caroline求婚的那段www

I was determined not to lose her.
我决意挽留住她。
Because of my love for her,
因为我对她这份热烈的爱,
Because I could think of nothing but her,
因为我体内充盈着对她的这份思绪,
Because when we were together I savoured every moment.
因为我细细品味着我们共处的每一段时光。
Every word,every gesture the Caroline made
我的卡洛琳,她缓缓吐出的每一个字,做出的每一个微小的动作
Was like nectar to me——
都施予我芬芳甘美的花蜜——
Everything about her,every curve and contour,
关于她的一切,那优美的曲线和轮廓,
Her scent,her laugh,her refined manners,
她特殊的气息,她清脆的笑声,她精致得当的举止谈吐,
Her intelligence.
以及她无与伦比的智慧。

From Edward Kenway.

评论

热度(18)

  1. 共1人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据